4 star comfort at Honeysuckle Cottage
The spacious lounge is perfect for evenings in with comfortable leather seating, large wide screen television has Freeview, DVD player and an open fire. The cottage has free Wi-Fi.
The whole house has oil fire central heating so the open fire is for a pleasurable experience and the first bucket of coal and starter fuel is provided free to guests (after that guests must purchase their own).
The conservatory also provides great day time lounge space, with a comfortable seating area to enjoy the sun and views of the garden. The conservatory also has a dining table for meals and provides access to the garden.
The other bedroom has a double bed.
Both beds have duvets and all the linen you will need during your stay.
Family bathroom and en suite bathroom pictured on the right.
Garden & Outside
The private garden has a large decking with furniture for sitting out and enjoying the good weather. The garden is fully enclosed making it a safe place to let your dog roam off lead. Please note, very few gardens can claim to be 100% safe from dog escapes when a dog is very determined so please be sure to check it is suitable for off lead when here!
There is also on street parking available outside of the property.
Other useful information
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Linen, towels and robes provided
- Cot & high chair available upon request
- Welcome bottle of wine, bedside chocolates and fresh flowers
- Boxed hard soap, liquid hand soaps in both bathrooms
- A starter pack of teas, coffees, sugar and a bottle of milk.
- Doggie welcome pack
- Washing machine and tumble drier are available in the Conservatory
- Dishwasher tablets, rinse aid and salt are provided. Washing up liquid and dishcloths are provided in case you prefer to do it yourself
- Coin box telephone in the property for outbound calls
- 100% for cleanliness on the Visit England rating report
We would love for you to join our list of very happy guests soon, so if you would like to know more about us, check availability or make a booking please call us on 01668 213 682 or use our contact form »